Friday, June 21, 2013

New Pattern & chau to an old one...

Finally a new pattern! -I've been working on a new book, so I've been crocheting a lot, but this is the first one in a long time that's going in my Etsy shop :)
** Por fin un patron nuevo! -He estado trabajando en un libro nuevo, asi que estuve teje que te teje todo el tiempo, pero este es el primero en un ratazo que subo a mi tiendita de Etsy :)

Huggable Amigurumi Teddy :) The biggest teddy I've crocheted: 15 inches/38 cm tall! She's taller than a big cereal box!
**Este es el osito mas grade que teji, y mide 38 cm de alto!! Mas alta que una caja de cereal!


 
Also, I'm "retiring" this old, old pattern from the shop, so until next Friday it'll be only $1, and then on Friday, June 28th, it'll go to sleep forever in my computer :)
It's the last week to make it yours! :)
 

 
I hope you are all doing great! I'm happy that the girls are done with school and we don't have to get up super early anymore... yay! Plus I love to have them around, even when they fight and yell and throw stuff all over the place... the good times are a lot more that the "challenging" ones :)

**Espero que uds anden bien! Yo estoy contenta de que las nenas ya terminaron
la escuela y ya no nos tenemos que levanter mas tan temprano! Ademas me encanta que esten en la vuelta, aunque se peleen y griten y tiren juguetes y libros por todos lados... los momentos lindos siempre ganan :)

Big hug! Abrazo grande!

4 comments:

  1. These are all cute stuff. It was nice dropping by your page and I was able to see new patterns for crochet job. It is so habit forming being able to see new creations that would be loved by people having the chance to view the items. They are totally great! Not only the children will love them but even your followers like me who is always waiting for new patterns to come out. Keep it up!

    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo!!! Sooo cute!!! Are sailor monkey, huggable unicorn and huggable teddy bear going to be in your new book? If you don't mind that I ask you a question... what is your new book (the one you're working on) about? I mean, what kind of projects for the new book? I'm very curious about it.

    Anna

    PS: I love your Amigurumi toys! They are so cute!! And they're fun to work with! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails